Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who'd like to hike?

So, tomorrow. ... 5:55 am. Off to Toronto, then on to Algonquin Park!
One night exploring downtown Toronto, then six nights of back-packing in the wilderness, followed by three days of what I presume will be relaxation, at, "The Scholars' Retreat".
But this means that today I have to say goodbye to my most beautifulest sister A... Actually, that farewelling will take place in tomorrow morning's wee hours, but you get the idea.
Suddenly, I'm thinking of a bazillion things I'd like to do with her before I go, but they will all have to wait until Christmas break, or some such time! There's so much I still want to do before shipping out east. Time flies much too fast.
But expeditioning is on the horizon! I'll be sure to tell you how that goes :)

1 comment: