Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If you're feeling anxious

Lots of life going on lately.
I find this song so so calming and dreamy. Music is one of the best remedies for stress; good music can lift you out of life and put you in a moment removed from everything else. In that separation, it can soothe your soul, give you time to think clearly, and ease you back into reality. Music, beauty, gives you a fresh perspective.
This song has yet to fail to relax, especially when I'm stressed and studying.
"Ollie Falls Asleep" - Berlinist. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Almost fell asleep. Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely song!!! So perfect for this time of year I think - end of winter, midterms, anxiety... I'm with you on the whole stress thing.
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I get to have such a smart and mentally and emotionally healthy daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it on a site called stereomood.com, which has playlists based on different moods. It's really lovely! I found this song on both "Dreamy" and "Study" playlists :)
    Thanks Stephanie! So so nice.
    Mom... Hmm... prayer? Haha, and great parenting ;)

    ReplyDelete