Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Maybe this seems childish, but I've been feeling rather sentimental lately - about all of these good-byes, these endings and new beginnings. I thought this post might be better if saved for when I actually leave, but by then, who knows how I'll feel? I'll probably view differently this whole growing-up process within even a few days, but for now, this video quite fully encapsulates what I've been thinking and feeling.


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO DISNEY.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, Dani, Joel and I STILL quote this movie to each other! And we sing that song about "Forever, and ever, is a very long time, Pooh."
    "Forever isn't long at all, Christopher Robin, when I'm with you!" haha.
    Im so glad you are starting a blog that I can follow along with. Keep up the beautiful writing ma belle cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's so great! There's just so much sweetness and wisdom contained in this! I love all of the simple insights Pooh brings. I have this box in my room that my Oma gave me when I was younger, and it has a Winnie the Pooh quote on it: Promise you won't forget me, ever? It still makes me misty-eyed every time I see it.
    I'm so glad you're reading it! And just so you know, I've read basically every single one of your own fine blog postings - they're addicting. Haha, Postman is absolutely justified in each of his compliments; you're incredibly talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched this 4 times now and cry every time.

    Christina, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!!!
    All the very very best in your new adventure!
    So so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete