Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Québecoise

I am leaving for Québec once more this coming August, again to be educated, though this time in more than just the French language.
For those of you who've read my blog about my time in Jonquière, Québec (http://www.christina-abientot.blogspot.com/), you'll know that I spent five weeks last summer being immersed in the French culture and language through a program called Explore. When I returned home last fall, I didn't quite dare imagine that I'd be able to return to La belle province so soon, but here I am, heading off for Montréal and McGill in 111 days. Wow... That's actually the first time I've counted how many days I have left before leaving.
As a student who is passionate about arts and sciences, I've had a tough time deciding what exactly I want to study, but at the moment, I'm thinking a combination of Linguistics and International Relations could be fascinating. We'll see how it goes.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment